- Course duration
- 1-2 days depending on your requirements.
- Trainer to trainee ratio
- 1 : 6
- Course entry criteria
- Basic Work at Height - WAHT1
- A medical self-declaration must be completed prior to being accepted onto this course.
- £950.00 ex VAT (1 day) - £1900.00 ex VAT (2 day) for up to 10 persons
This course provides trainees with the necessary skills and competency to rescue others who have fallen from height. It involves both theoretical and practical elements and following successful completion of the course, enables trainees to fulfil their legal duties under the Work at Height Regulations 2005 regarding provision of rescue.
The duration of rescue training courses depends on a number of points;
- The duration of the practical element of the course is dependent upon site conditions and equipment available. Simple “over the edge – roof” training can be delivered in the afternoon following the basic work at height course, but for more complicated training such as tower cranes, high level masts etc, this will require 2 days to complete everything needed.
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more details on 0114 2482266 ext 0.