Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an internet user and are used by the website to send information to the internet user’s browser enabling this browser to send information to the original website (for example, a session identifier, the choice of a language or a date).
The cookies enable the storage, for the term of validity of the cookie concerned, of status information when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when this browser returns to this website later.
Only the cookie issuer can read or change the information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies which disappear as soon as you leave the website;
- persistent cookies which remain on your terminal until the expiry of their lifetime or until you remove them using your browser’s functions.
You are informed that when you visit the website, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
We use several categories of cookies, notably:
- Cookies that are “necessary” for the smooth operation of the website and help to facilitate your browsing on the website by simplifying the essential functions of the website (such as navigation between pages). The successful operation of the website partially depends on these cookies;
- Statistical cookies (such as Google Analytics) help us understand how you are interacting with the website, the pages you consult, the device you are using, your connection country, etc. They are used to analyse visiting frequency and use of the Website.
You have several options for deleting cookies.
In fact, while most internet browsers are configured by default and accept the installation of cookies, you have the possibility, if you so wish, of choosing to accept all cookies, or of refusing them systematically or even of choosing to accept certain cookies depending on the issuer.
Remember to configure all browsers on your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers).
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. This is described in your browser’s help menu which will explain how to change your preferences with regard to cookies.
- for Microsoft Edge (TM)
- for Internet Explorer (TM)
- for Safari (TM)
- for Chrome (TM)
- for Firefox (TM)
- for Opera (TM)
We also draw your attention to the fact that when you object to the installation or use of a cookie, refusal cookie is installed on your terminal equipment.
Likewise, when you accept the installation of cookies, a consent cookie is installed. Consent or refusal cookies must remain on your terminal equipment.
The cookies we use on our Website are kept for a maximum period of 13 months.